- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file with sRGB color profile.
- Adhere to the safe print area
Keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure the best possible outcome, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document.
- Avoid designs with borders
We advise against using borders in your designs. Borders can appear uneven if the print is shifted during the cutting process.
- Upload images in correct orientation
Images can be horizontally or vertically oriented. When creating a product, upload your print file in the desired orientation.
Disclaimer: Product measurements may vary by up to 0.2″ (0.51 cm).
Framed Poster disclaimers
When creating your design, keep in mind that the poster frame will cover approximately 0.5'' (1.3 cm) of the poster.
The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you.