Product Return/Exchange Policy
WHAT IS COVERED?
Stylus Sling Products warrants that this product (the “Product”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one hundred and twenty (120) days from the original purchase date (“Limited Return/Exchange Period”). Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited return/exchange.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
Refunds are covered for purchases made through this website for thirty (30) days from the original invoice date. We will refund your original purchase price (less shipping costs) for the initial thirty (30) day period. After the thirty (30) day refund period expires, exchanges are offered for ninety (90) days for the same product. Exchanges can be made any time within the one hundred and twenty (120) day period for the same product.
For international returns outside of the contiguous USA, please indicate on package "RETURN, NO DUTIES" or your package will be returned to you. We unfortunately can not take responsibility for duties and customs. If you elect to return your product and you are based outside of the United States, we will not be responsible for any duties/customs that you have paid. Free returns and exchanges are only offered within the US. If you are an international customer, please note that shipping costs are non-refundable and will not be covered by Stylus Sling. We do not cover international return postage and the buyer is responsible for all associated costs.
Purchases made through Amazon must go through Amazon's return process.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of the Product beyond the one hundred and twenty (120) day period.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, lack of care, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, lightning, or other acts of nature.
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Any product that is not manufactured by Stylus Sling, including, without limitation, any non-Stylus Sling product that is used in connection with the Product.
LIMITATION of LIABILITY
Stylus Sling, or its suppliers, in no event shall be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of the use of the product, including, without limitation:
- property damage
- loss of value of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product
- loss of use of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product, even if Stylus Sling has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Stylus Sling has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer electronics devices or other personal property that are in the products, including, without limitation, laptops, cell phones, MP3 players, DVD players or handheld devices, or any loss of data contained in the foregoing devices. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise), the entire liability of Stylus Sling and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount of the actual purchase price for the product. Some countries, districts or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
14033 Commerce Ave NE, Suite 300-304 Prior Lake, Minnesota US 55372
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail atStylus Sling
14033 Commerce Ave NE, Suite 300-304
Prior Lake, MN 55372
P: (612) 520-1920